Do I need to service my air conditioner?
The answer is yes! Ducted and wall mounted air conditioners do need to be serviced, just like a car. Air conditioners require regular servicing to ensure optimum efficiency and safe operation. Regular servicing also extends the lifespan of your air conditioner, so you can enjoy your investment for many years to come.
When should I service my air conditioner?
A good time to arrange a service and maintenance check is when the seasons change, when you switch from heating to cooling or vice versa. This would ideally take place in spring or autumn. You should also call us immediately if you notice the following issues:
- My air con is blowing out a musty smell
- My controller is not working
- One of our rooms is not blowing out any cold air
- Our air con unit is making a loud noise
- My controller has an error code on it
- Air con starts up then shuts down with lights flashing
- My air conditioner is not blowing out cool air
- My air conditioner is not blowing out warm air
- My air conditioner is not blowing out any air
- My air conditioner will not turn on
- My air conditioner turns on and then switches off 5 mins later
How often do I need to service my air conditioner?
Over time, dirt and dust accumulate in air filters and condensing coils leading to decreased efficiency and performance of your air conditioning system. We recommend servicing your air conditioners approximately once a year, regardless of the model, type, or age of your system.
Who does air conditioner servicing in Adelaide?
Glow has been servicing air conditioners in Adelaide for 25 years. We cover all areas of metropolitan Adelaide and the south coast, servicing and repairing all brands and types of air conditioning systems. Our service, maintenance and repair work is second to none, carried out by fully qualified, licensed, and experienced electricians and refrigeration mechanics.
What does air conditioner servicing involve?
Our technicians will first visit you to undertake a thorough assessment and provide you with a diagnosis. If your air conditioner system simply needs maintenance, we will take the steps to do so. If your unit needs repair and we can do this easily and cost effectively at the time, we will. If it is a bigger job, we will provide you with a quote to repair or replace so that you can decide what is best for you.
What types of air conditioning systems do you service?
We service all types of air conditioning, including:
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Evaporative Air Conditioning
- Wall Mounted Split System Air Conditioners
How can I arrange a service?
Please email or call us to arrange a residential or commercial air conditioner service. We service and repair all types of air conditioning systems across metropolitan Adelaide and the south coast.
T: 08 8397 6100 (City)
T: 08 8554 2860 (South Coast)