Energy sources such as solar, wind and hydro are all compatible with our solar battery storage systems, some of which even allow up to three simultaneous natural inputs with a single inverter; all without the need for additional controllers or complicated wiring.
If natural energy stores are low, our systems can use grid power or a generator as backup if needed. Our battery storage systems are also suitable for residents and businesses located in places where grid power is difficult, costly to connect or simply too expensive.
Suitable for both residential and commercial applications, our solar battery storage systems can be custom built to meet specific power requirements. They can also be retrofitted to existing solar panels and have a short return on investment timeframe.
Our battery and off-grid storage systems are compact, lightweight and user friendly. They are designed to allow easy wall-mounted or floor-standing installation for both indoor and outdoor applications. All the products we recommend are fully certified in relevant global standards.
By considering an Australian-designed solar battery storage system, you are helping to position Australia at the leading edge of green energy innovation. This and many other battery solutions are available through Glow and we look forward to helping you choose the best solar battery storage system for your home or business.
How Solar Batteries Work (Grid Connected Solar)
- Residential solar panels generate electricity during the day and send it to the battery for storage or immediate use.
- The system manages which power source is used in order to maximise the use of solar energy and save on your electricity bill.
- One way that battery storage can help you save is by using excess energy generated during the day to offset your evening usage.
- If there’s a blackout, battery storage can also provide power to your essential appliances and electronics.
- If your energy needs change or your family grows, you may add more solar panels and battery storage to increase capacity and output.