Like most things, prevention is the best approach when it comes to maintaining your Hydronic Heating System. As the boiler is the engine of your hydronic heating system and the most expensive part to replace, this is where our service is focused.
Servicing your hydronic heating system on a regular basis is often a requirement of your boiler warranty. Regular servicing will save you on running costs, lengthen the life of your boiler, and ensure the highest efficiency.
We offer single services or maintenance programs to best suit your needs.
What we offer
- Hydronic Heating System maintenance and servicing
- Hydronic Heating System breakdown repairs
- Installation of anti-corrosion inhibitor water treatment
- Boiler service, maintenance, repairs and replacement
- Heat pump service, maintenance, repairs and replacement
- Expert advice on poorly designed or inefficient systems
- Power flushing (clean and restores your system)
- Water leak repairs
- Radiator replacements or relocation
- Manifold service, maintenance, repairs and replacement
- Floor coils service, maintenance, repairs and replacement
- Thermostat and gauge replacement
Which brands do we service?
We repair and service all hydronic heating systems, such as the following brands:
Sime, Baxi, Siddons, Rehau, Bosch, Eskimo, Immergas, Honeywell, Daikin, DeLonghi, DeLonghi, Giacomini, Grundfos, Emmeti, Wilo, Siemens, Stiebel, Thermann
If your hydronic heating system is not listed, please contact us as we may still be able to help.