Designed for modern living, the Regency Montrose will add ambience and enjoyment to any room. The large viewing glass with black etched edge provides an exceptional view of the fire whilst complementing the décor of any home.
The Montrose is designed to fit into a custom built wall without a brick fireplace or chimney ensuring it can be featured in any room. As a slow combustion heater the unit can be controlled to maximise heat output as well as wood usage. Designed to not only meet, but exceed the very latest Australian requirements for emissions and efficiency, this is the latest in heating technology.
- Heats approx. 100+ sqm* (no fan)
- Heats approx. 200 sqm* (fans fitted) using ducting kits
- Large glass viewing area (790mm x 310mm)
- Single draft control with airwash
- Removable door handle tool
- 5mm steel firebox – lined with high quality firebrick
- Stainless steel andiron
- Clean front trim
- Zero clearance box included
- Low emissions: 1.2 g/kg
- 62% efficiency
- Slim line finishing trims available (15mm**, 30mm & 50mm)
- Base frame kit – raises unit 300mm on sturdy steel frame
- Heat distribution kit with flexible ducting, up to 2 can be used
- Outside air kit with flexible ducting
- Triple skin, zero clearance, wood fire flue kit available
*Heating capacity and any burn times are a guide only and can be affected by some or all of the following examples: drafts under doorways or between floorboards, large glass areas not covered by heavy drapes/curtains, green, wet or damp wood, ceiling heights greater than 2.4 metres or cathedral type ceilings, poor or no insulation.
A Regency wood fire is a high quality product that will last for years to come. This wood fire can only be purchased at our South Coast showroom:
4 Victor Harbor-Goolwa Road, Middleton
Phone: 08 8554 2860 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm