Heat Output 12.5kW | Efficiency 73% | Coverage up to 150m² | Emissions 1.3 grams/kg
Morsø has teamed up with talented Danish designer Monica Ritterband to create a cast iron wood burning stove that is beautiful, innovative and practical.
This cylindrical wood burner is a real focal point with a large curved front window and double-glazed glass to the sides. The smallest details on the 7943 are designed to delight – like the polished stainless steel handle, which is a dramatic contrast to the rich dark grey of the cast iron. Or the self-closing door (optional add-on), which slides into place with a soft click.
Internally a superior air wash system blows hot air across the inside of the glass to keep the viewing area clean, and the combustion technology uses pre-heated air to ensure a higher temperature in the firebox, so that almost all the flue gases are burnt, which results in both a more environmentally friendly combustion and better fuel economy.
A optional Heat Storage system perfectly integrates on top of the wood burning fireplace, blending seamlessly into the design. The system enables you to store heat and emits its slowly for a longer period of time, providing an eco-friendly option.
- Tertiary air system that draws air up the back of the fire and then injects it to the upper chamber to burn of excess gases
- Cast-iron casting
- Chromium treated internal castings
- Superior air wash system keeps the glass clean for unparalleled fire viewing
- Self-closing door (optional)
- Double glazed windows
- Convection system that ensures a steady and even flow of hot air throughout the room
- Rugged ash pan made of heavy gauge steel
- Vertical smoke exit through the top with the option to switch to a Horizontal smoke exit through the Rear
- Weight : 162 kgs
- Maximum log width : 300mm
- Flue Spigot Size : Ø 150mm 6inch
- Internal Firebox : 240-390[w] x 295[d] x 440[h]
- Viewing Area : 316.1[w] x 400[h]
- Warranty : Limited 10 years manufacturer
This heater is available with a door instead of an open base.