Heat Output: 10.8kW | Efficiency: 64% | Coverage: up to 120m² | Emissions: 1.5 grams/kg
Morso created the 6600 series with the concept of wanting something more then just a functional heating appliance, they wanted a challenging interpretation of style and function, and to set new standards that captivates the viewer with a surprising elegance.
The convector stoves artistic expression sets it apart from the crowd. Its combination of cast-iron, glass and its elliptical shape is complimented by a unique double door maximising the glass area, and providing a 180-degree view of the flames. This is then further enhanced by gold tinted vermiculite bricks decorated with the Morso squirrel, proving that this is a genuine Morso product.
Behind the glass Morso has an improved air supply, better insulation chamber and has developed a combustion technology that uses preheated air to ensure a higher temperature in the firebox, so that almost all the flue gases are burnt, which results in both a more environmentally friendly combustion and better fuel economy.
- Tertiary air system that draws air up the back of the fire and then injects it to the upper chamber to burn of excess gases
- Cast-iron casting
- Double doors enhanced by gold tinted vermiculite bricks
- Discreet hidden door handles blend in with the design of the stove
- Superior air wash system keeps the glass clean for unparalleled fire viewing
- Convection system that ensures a steady and even flow of hot air throughout the room
- Rugged ash pan made of heavy gauge steel
- Vertical smoke exit through the top with the option to switch to a Horizontal smoke exit through the Rear
- Weight : 123 kgs
- Maximum log width : 300mm
- Flue Spigot Size : Ø 150mm 6inch
- Internal Firebox : 440[w] x 230[d] x 332-360[h]
- Viewing Area : 290[w] x 366[h] each
- Warranty : Limited 10 years manufacturer