Heat Output: 8.0kW | Efficiency: 65% | Coverage: up to 100m² | Emissions: 1.5 grams/kg
Morso has worked hard to combine their long stove tradition with modern innovation and the 6148 design is a convincing example of this.
Complete in every sense, its form, construction, and cast iron components blend naturally together, with the rich dark grey on the structure being a dramatic contrast to the flame.
Employing a refined and timeless design idiom, this perfect design with a large glass door, concealed hinges and simple and contemporary pedestal makes the Morso 6148 a compliment to any room.
Internally the stoves unique combustion system helps ensure a higher temperature in the combustion chamber, allowing it to burn off the flue gases, and providing you with a cleaner, environmentally friendly combustion along with a higher level of efficiency; ensuring superior fuel economy.
- Tertiary air system that draws air up the back of the fire and then injects it to the upper chamber to burn of excess gases
- Cast-iron casting
- Chromium treated internal castings
- Convection system that ensures a steady and even flow of hot air throughout the room
- Superior air wash system keeps the glass clean for unparalleled fire viewing
- Contrasting stainless steel handle that remains cool to the touch when re-fuelling
- Rugged ash pan made of heavy gauge steel
- Vertical smoke exit through the top with the option to switch to a Horizontal smoke exit through the Rear
- Weight : 110 kgs
- Maximum log width : 300mm
- Flue Spigot Size : Ø 150mm 6inch
- Internal Firebox : 315[w] x 205[d] x 240-300[h]
- Viewing Area : 274[w] x 301[h]
- Warranty : Limited 10 years manufacturer