Protect Your Family and Home
Most house fires occur at night while we sleep and have no sense of smell, so it’s simply not worth the risk of ignoring fire safety. An annual smoke alarm service will keep your home and family safe, allowing you to sleep soundly knowing that your loved ones are protected by a fully operational smoke alarm.
Protect Your Investment
It’s a legal requirement for all investment properties to be fitted with fully operational smoke alarm. Current legislation states that landlords must test and clean smoke alarms, ensuring that flat or nearly flat batteries are replaced immediately. Any smoke alarm nearing the end of its service life or deemed faulty must also be replaced. These duties, under the law, are the responsibility of the agent or landlord and not the tenant. A fine may apply for not installing smoke alarm, but the real penalty may be a life.
If you are a landlord, click here for more information.
Protect your family, home and investment with our annual smoke alarm service. Our licensed and experienced GlowTechs will:
- Inspect and clean all existing smoke alarms at the property
- Test sound output on all smoke alarms
- Check connections to ensure they meet Australian standards
- Service, clean and maintain smoke alarms as required by legislation (replace battery if required)
- Re-attend the property if a smoke alarm is beeping or appears faulty for no extra cost
- Replace smoke alarms if required with new smoke alarms
- Complete a test of your safety switches while on site.
Do you have questions about Smoke Alarms?
We would love to answer them! Please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch with you soon.