Heat Output: 10.8kW | Efficiency: 64% | Coverage: up to 120m² | Emissions: 1.5 grams/kg
Morso created the 6600 series with the concept of wanting something more then just a functional heating appliance, they wanted a challenging interpretation of style and function, and to set new standards that captivates the viewer with a surprising elegance.
The convector stoves artistic expression sets it apart from the crowd. Its combination of cast-iron, glass and its elliptical shape is complimented by a unique double door maximising the glass area, and providing a 180-degree view of the flames. This is then further enhanced by gold tinted vermiculite bricks decorated with the Morsø squirrel, and stylish slim teak wooden legs.
Behind the glass Morso has an improved air supply, better insulation chamber and has developed a combustion technology that uses preheated air to ensure a higher temperature in the firebox, so that almost all the flue gases are burnt, which results in both a more environmentally friendly combustion and better fuel economy.
- Tertiary air system that draws air up the back of the fire and then injects it to the upper chamber to burn of excess gases
- Cast-iron casting
- Mounted on slim teak wooden legs
- Double doors enhanced by gold tinted vermiculite bricks
- Discreet hidden door handles blend in with the design of the stove
- Superior air wash system keeps the glass clean for unparalleled fire viewing
- Convection system that ensures a steady and even flow of hot air throughout the room
- Vertical smoke exit through the top with the option to switch to a Horizontal smoke exit through the Rear
- Weight : 138 kgs
- Maximum log width : 300mm
- Flue Spigot Size : Ø 150mm 6inch
- Internal Firebox : 440[w] x 230[d] x 332-360[h]
- Viewing Area : 290[w] x 366[h] each
- Warranty : Limited 10 years manufacturer