Heat Output: 7.6kW | Efficiency: 68% | Coverage: up to 120m² | Emissions: 1.4 grams/kg
A stylish, elegant and minimalist design with a focus on modern expression. The Morso 4143 is dominated by the beautiful large glass reflective door that provides a generous view of the flames.
Made from black steel this wood burning fireplace comes equipped with a convection system which ensures a steady and even flow of hot air throughout the room. It also benefits from a pre-heated secondary air, which allows for a secondary burn with more heat and less emissions, and an elevated firebox that allows room for open log storage underneath.
The history of Morso dates back to 1853 when N A Christensen started the business as an iron foundry on the Limfjord island of Mors. Since that time Morso has worked hard to combine the long stove tradition with modern innovation.
- Tertiary air system that draws air up the back of the fire and then injects it to the upper chamber to burn of excess gases
- Reflective Glass Door
- Black Steel Structure
- Convection system that ensures a steady and even flow of hot air throughout the room
- Superior air wash system keeps the glass clean for unparalleled fire viewing
- Contrasting stainless steel handle that remains cool to the touch when re-fuelling
- Rugged ash pan made of heavy gauge steel
- Vertical smoke exit through the top with the option to switch to a Horizontal smoke exit through the Rear
- Weight : 105 kgs
- Maximum log width : 300mm
- Flue Spigot Size : Ø 150mm 6inch
- Internal Firebox : 340[w] x 185[d] x 332[h]
- Viewing Area : 360[w] x 370[h]
- Warranty : Limited 5 years manufacturers